Programs are offered for groups large and small, for adults and children ages 3 and up.
In-Person (Outreach) Programs
Host IREEC at your site for a one-of-a-kind program for your group or event, with live hawks and owls. Or, help your preschoolers learn more about reptiles with a visit from a turtle and snake. – We travel to a variety of facilities for programs, appearances or exhibits.
Through informational discussions and programs featuring live animals, visuals and learning materials based on the audience age, we can accommodate many groups who are not yet hosting in-person programs.
- Hunters of the Sky (live birds of prey, biology and conservation measures)
- Awesome Owls (live owls, adaptations, biology and conservation measures)
- Amazing Animal Adaptations (live birds of prey and snake or turtle, features for survival)
- Pennsylvania Wildlife (live birds of prey and turtle, habitat needs, threats to, and how to )
- Informal, live animal appearances, and table exhibits at events.
For younger audiences, ages 3 to 6
- Fur, Feathers and Scales (live bird of prey and snake, puppets, bio facts, features for survival)
- Nature Detectives (live animal of choice, puppets, discovery tools, bio facts, using our senses)
- Storytime with Scarlet, the Screech Owl (live owl, two stories)
- Looking for a different topic? Contact us to discuss how we may customize a program for your group.
For Scout Groups
IREEC offers programs based on some of the outdoor, nature-based Scout Badges for Girl and Boy Scouts. Programs can be held at a local park or other locations, and include live animals, nature walks, activities and small projects. Please contact us to discuss how we can customize a program for your Scouts.
Virtual programs start at $45 for 30 minutes.
In-person presentation fees vary based on the program needs such as content and length. Please contact us to discuss options.
For program details and to schedule programs, contact Dawn White, Owner and Certified Environmental Educator, at 484-467-0952 or email@example.com.
All birds of prey and bio facts, including feathers, used in our programs are held under special permits issued by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the Pennsylvania Game Commission.